wxpython widget to search name

maurice
Hi there. I have not found a widget that allows you to input a the beggining characters of a name to make searching for a name faster.
Currently I am using ComboBox, with a list of +1000 names. If I want to look for Markus, for example, than I can select the ComboBox and type 'M' but if I type 'A' it goes to the beginning of the list.
Is there such a widget, i.e, one I can continue typing a few characters till I find the right person?

Just wondering if you know what to use.
Thanks,
Maurice.

Re: wxpython widget to search name