wxdownload

mariem.gdaiem93
Hello,
I am using Python 2.7.14 and I am strugling with wxpython installlation. Please I need help because I am a new biginner and the wxpython.org website is a little bit complicated for me.

Re: wxdownload

Mike Driscoll-2

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 3:17 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am using Python 2.7.14 and I am strugling with wxpython installlation. Please I need help because I am a new biginner and the wxpython.org website is a little bit complicated for me.

Did you receive an error when you installed wxPython? If so, what was it? You can paste the traceback in your reply or if you have a large set of build errors, you might want to use a pastebin or an attachment.

Most of the time, you can just use pip to install wxPython:

pip install wxPython

If you could also mention what OS you are using and which wxPython version you are attempting to install, that would be helpful as well.

Mike

Re: wxdownload

mariem.gdaiem93

On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 22:36:56 UTC+1, [hidden email] wrote:
i am using a computer windows 10 64 bits so I need to download the version that matches with this computer and as i said my python is 2.7.14.
I have not installed the wxpython yet because I didn't know how to do so. If you please can explain it to me i will be greatful

Re: wxdownload

Robin Dunn

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 12:33:24 PM UTC-8, [hidden email] wrote:

On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 22:36:56 UTC+1, [hidden email] wrote:
i am using a computer windows 10 64 bits so I need to download the version that matches with this computer and as i said my python is 2.7.14.
I have not installed the wxpython yet because I didn't know how to do so. If you please can explain it to me i will be greatful

Open a command line window and ensure that the Python installation folders are on the PATH, and then run:

    pip install wxPython

http://wxPython.org