[wxPython] wxpython IDE/builder?

Warren Postma-2
Hi.  I've just started getting into wxwindows/wxpython.

Is there a cross-platform IDE for Python+wxPython project underway?  { GUI
Builder + Class Browser + etc. }

Warren Postma
ZTR Control Systems

Re: [wxPython] wxpython IDE/builder?

Riaan Booysen

Warren Postma wrote:

> Hi.  I've just started getting into wxwindows/wxpython.
>
> Is there a cross-platform IDE for Python+wxPython project underway?  { GUI
> Builder + Class Browser + etc. }

Hi Warren,
I'm working on just such a thing called Boa Constructor (formerly Pygasm).
The previous release is a bit broken on the 2.1.13 version of wxPython but
I'll be releasing again at the end of the month. It's very far from complete
but should be fun to play/learn with.

Riaan