[wxPython] wxTreeCtrl.SetPyData GTK/MSW difference?

[wxPython] wxTreeCtrl.SetPyData GTK/MSW difference?

Ben Darnell
I use wxTreeCtrl.SetPyData to associate data with items in a tree, using
this code:
    treeitem=self.AppendItem(root, text)
    self.SetPyData(treeitem, some_python_object)
I later retrieve the object (in OnTreeItemActivated):
    object=self.GetPyData(event.GetItem())
This works on GTK, but on MSW GetPyData returns None.  What is the
difference?

-Ben
--
Ben Darnell              [hidden email]