[wxPython] wxTreeCtrl::SetItemImage

Echeverria Rabi, Cristian  Rodrigo, TRANSELEC S.A.

Into the wxWindows docs wxTreeCtrl::SetItemImage definition is:

void SetItemImage(const wxTreeItemId& item, int image, wxTreeItemIcon which = wxTreeItemIcon_Normal)

but the "which" argument is not accepted and the asociated
constants (like wxTreeItemIcon_Normal) are not defined.

This function is needed to set the images for the expanded
and unexpanded state of a wxTreeItem.

Are this options not suported on win95/98???

Cristian Echeverria

Re: [wxPython] wxTreeCtrl::SetItemImage

Robin Dunn

> Into the wxWindows docs wxTreeCtrl::SetItemImage definition is:
>
> void SetItemImage(const wxTreeItemId& item, int image, wxTreeItemIcon which
= wxTreeItemIcon_Normal)

> but the "which" argument is not accepted and the asociated
> constants (like wxTreeItemIcon_Normal) are not defined.
>
> This function is needed to set the images for the expanded
> and unexpanded state of a wxTreeItem.
>
> Are this options not suported on win95/98???

This was a new feature of wxWindows that I wasn't aware of until after the
last release.  It is there now for the next.

In the meantime, you can use SetItemSelectedImage to take care of the
selected version and SetItemImage to do the normal.  You just won't be able
to set the Expanded and SelectedExpanded.