[wxPython] wxPython for BeOS?

Michael Mancini-2
Was looking at the wxWindows page, and saw that a BeOS port was being done.
Will wxPython support Be when the port is released?  Currently in Be, there is
no tk support for intel, so Be Python needs a nice GUI toolkit...

---This has been a communiqué from---
Mike Mancini

Re: [wxPython] wxPython for BeOS?

Robin Dunn
> Was looking at the wxWindows page, and saw that a BeOS port was being
done.
> Will wxPython support Be when the port is released?  Currently in Be,
there is
> no tk support for intel, so Be Python needs a nice GUI toolkit...

I hope so!  wxBe is in the VERY EARLY stages, but it looks like there should
be something available within a few months.  I hope that between now and
then I can get a copy of BeOS to play with and be able to use to do the
wxPython port.