[wxPython] wxPython and Tk

Joel Lucsy-2
This may seem off the wall, but has anyone thought of implementing wxPython
using Tcl/Tk? You're probably thinking, why? Well, I can get binaries of
tcl/tk and python for particular platforms (HP-UX) without having to worry
about sources. I get the feeling Tcl/Tk is a fair bit more standard than
wxWindows at this point.
So, any thoughts or takers? I personally like the syntax of wxPython better
than Tkinter. I think there would be many things that would have to be left
out in order to get operational.
We shall have to see.

- Joel Lucsy ([hidden email])