[wxPython] wxPython 2.1.5

Cristian Echeverria
Win95, wxPython 2.1.5, Python 1.5.2

Ok...the link to imgemap worked fine, but I got
an error with wxOGL.
When the wxOGL demo began all looks well, but when I click
over the panel the app broke with a win error.
Windows detect an error on wx21b10.dll
(wxOGL worked very well with wxPython 2.1.4)

by...Cristian Echeverría

Re: [wxPython] wxPython 2.1.5

Robin Dunn
> Win95, wxPython 2.1.5, Python 1.5.2
>
> Ok...the link to imgemap worked fine, but I got
> an error with wxOGL.
> When the wxOGL demo began all looks well, but when I click
> over the panel the app broke with a win error.
> Windows detect an error on wx21b10.dll

Sigh...  I guess that's what happens when I try to hurry a release, (I
forgot to rebuild the OGL library with the new wxWindows headers.)  There is
a new oglc.pyd in http://alldunn.com/wxPython/dist/oglc.zip, just unzip and
replace your existing one.  (I've also redone the installer .EXE too.)