[wxPython] wxPython 2.1.13 Tree display error

[wxPython] wxPython 2.1.13 Tree display error

Marc Saric-2
Hi all,

recently I upgraded to wxPython 2.1.13 and experienced a little
display-error: Every time I open the wxPython-Demo, the tree on the left
isn´t displayed properly. All Nodes have a black background and don´t
show the usual plus-signs. This only happens in Win95b and WinNT
(Service Pack 4), the wxGTK-port is ok.

Any hints? Everything works as expected except this visual glitch (which
wasn´t there with older wxPython versions under Win95/NT).

My systems:

P133/ 24MB RAM S3 Vision986 (wxGTK running under SuSE 6.2)
PII 300 /128 MB RAM Matrox G200 (Win95b)
PII 400 /128 MB RAM Matrox G200 (WinNTSP4)

Thanks in advance!

--
Bye,

Marc Saric

Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Physiologie
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 11
44227 Dortmund

phone: +49 231 133 2168

RE: [wxPython] wxPython 2.1.13 Tree display error

Boulay,Patrick,PARIS

I have the same problem with my NT box ; but not under Linux

Echeverria Rabi, Cristian  Rodrigo, TRANSELEC S.A.
You need a common controls update, I have the file, but I don´t remenber the
address where I get it.
Somewhere in microsoft site...
Give some minutes and I tell you...
or if you want I can send you the file I have...

Cristian Echeverria

I found this address on my history, I think this is the right

http://download.microsoft.com/download/platformsdk/Comctl32/5.80.2614.3600/W
9XNT4/EN-US/50comupd.exe

Cristian Echeverria