[wxPython] wxNO_DEFAULT doesn't set default

[wxPython] wxNO_DEFAULT doesn't set default

lec-4
Using wxNO_DEFAULT | wxYES_NO doesn't seem to set NO as default for
wxMessageDialog.
According to the documentation, it is wx_NO_DEFAULT but using that
causes the following error:
NameError: wx_NO_DEFAULT

Versions:
wxPython version 2.1b3-1
Python 1.5.2
Linux Mandrake 6.0

Re: [wxPython] wxNO_DEFAULT doesn't set default

Robin Dunn

> Using wxNO_DEFAULT | wxYES_NO doesn't seem to set NO as default for
> wxMessageDialog.
> According to the documentation, it is wx_NO_DEFAULT but using that
> causes the following error:
> NameError: wx_NO_DEFAULT

This is a typo in the docs as well as an ommission in the wxWindows library.
I think I have a fix for it and will put it into CVS tonight after further
testing.