[wxPython] wxHTML is awesome!

Robin Dunn
Hi all,

I made some exciting progress this evening I thought I should share with
everybody.  Building on Harm van der Heijden's idea of embedding wxPython
widgets on html pages, I have now enabled the creation of wxTagHandlers in
Python and the test case is a slightly more general purpose version of what
Harm did.

Take a look at the new screen-shot I did of the demo.

http://alldunn.com/wxPython/wxpshots.html#html

I know this will probably make everybody ask, "When can I have it!" and the
answer is "Soon."  I've got a couple more things I want to add and then I'll
prepare the next release, so maybe in a week.