[wxPython] wxGrid in wxHtml

MB-25
Hi
I tried to put a wxGrid in the html window with widgets of the demo.
Why not ? So i inserted in the testwidget.html file (demo\data) the
following tag
<wxp module="wxGrid" class="TestGrid" width=100% height=300>
</wxp>
it didn't work
so i tried several things like
<wxp module="wxGrid" class="TestGrid">
<parameter name="log" value="log">
</wxp>
or adding a size argument in TestGrid__init__ but i always receive an
"invalid keyword argument" in the output window

Am I trying a  feature not yet available ?

MB

Re: [wxPython] wxGrid in wxHtml

Ionel Simionescu

| I tried to put a wxGrid in the html window with widgets of the demo.
| Why not ? So i inserted in the testwidget.html file (demo\data) the
| following tag
| <wxp module="wxGrid" class="TestGrid" width=100% height=300>
| </wxp>
| it didn't work
| so i tried several things like
| <wxp module="wxGrid" class="TestGrid">
| <parameter name="log" value="log">
| </wxp>
| or adding a size argument in TestGrid__init__ but i always receive an
| "invalid keyword argument" in the output window

| Am I trying a  feature not yet available ?

Check out "<parameter ...>".

Excerpt from: wxPython\lib\wxpTag.py
---
Tags of the following form are recognised:

    <WXP class="classname" [module="modulename"] [width="num"]
[height="num"]>
        <PARAM name="parameterName" value="parameterValue>
    </WXP>

---

ionel