[wxPython] wxGrid.SetCellAlignment()

alexander smishlajev-3
hello all!

is wxGrid.SetCellAlignment() functional?  i do not see constants wxLEFT
and wxRIGHT exported, and any (power of 2) value passed to this method
does not seem to affect the cell.

best wishes,
alex.

Re: [wxPython] wxGrid.SetCellAlignment()

Robin Dunn

> is wxGrid.SetCellAlignment() functional?  i do not see constants wxLEFT
> and wxRIGHT exported, and any (power of 2) value passed to this method
> does not seem to affect the cell.

Looks like it is using the alignment value in the draw routines, without
spending a lot of time on it I can say if it is doing the right thing
though.

wxLEFT is 16 and wxRIGHT is 32