[wxPython] wxGLCanvas Demo crash on right or down arrow keys

[wxPython] wxGLCanvas Demo crash on right or down arrow keys

Mike  Fletcher
On WinNT 4.0 sp5, TNT2 Microsoft OpenGL, running the GLCanvas demo and
hitting the down or right arrow causes a memory read exception (killing
Python).

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

RE: [wxPython] wxGLCanvas Demo crash on right or down arrow keys

Mike  Fletcher
Okay, so far only Bob Tolbert and I have reported encountering this problem
(both on NT 4.0, one with sp5, one with sp6, using "latest official" (Bob)
and 2.1.13(me) releases of wxPython, both on TNT2 cards).  Have other people
tried it and not crashed?  Has anyone else tried it?

        Switch to miscellaneous/wxGlCanvas
        Hit down or right arrow on keyboard
        #CRASH# (Memory read error)

Doesn't actually cause a problem for me, but since the demo doesn't have any
mouse movement support I can see people likely trying to use keyboard
movement to get around.

Enjoy,
Mike