[wxPython] wxFRAME_NO_WINDOW_MENU not declared for wxMDIParentFrame

[wxPython] wxFRAME_NO_WINDOW_MENU not declared for wxMDIParentFrame

Kevin A. White
I need to create my own 'Window' menu for an mdi app, but I need to remove
the system default 'Window' menu. wxPython doesn't recognize the constant
wxFRAME_NO_WINDOW_MENU in the style variable. Does anybody know the hex
value of the constant? Thanks

Re: [wxPython] wxFRAME_NO_WINDOW_MENU not declared for wxMDIParentFrame

Robin Dunn
> I need to create my own 'Window' menu for an mdi app, but I need to remove
> the system default 'Window' menu. wxPython doesn't recognize the constant
> wxFRAME_NO_WINDOW_MENU in the style variable. Does anybody know the hex
> value of the constant? Thanks

It's 0x0100