wxPython wiki maintenance

Mike Driscoll-2
Hi,

I was wondering who is the admin for the wxPython wiki? I am assuming Robin is the one. Perhaps we could add a couple of other co-admin to help so we could make it easier to add new people?

It would be good to get a few volunteers to freshen up the examples there, but it can be hard if there is no clear way to do it.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: wxPython wiki maintenance

Robin Dunn