[wxPython] thread problem in wxPython demo?

[wxPython] thread problem in wxPython demo?

Bob Klimek-2
Hello All,

I get an error message when I run the wxPython demo program and select
the thread demo. The message states: "GLib-CRITICAL **: file gmain.c:
line 500 (g_source_remove): assertion 'tag > 0' failed". It keeps
printing this message continuously. I also get this message in my
program which uses a thread. I'm running Redhat Linux 6.1. Anyone know
what's the problem?