[wxPython] [pythonpiddle] Re: ANN: a PIDDLE Device Context for wxPython

[wxPython] [pythonpiddle] Re: ANN: a PIDDLE Device Context for wxPython

Kevin Jacobs
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Jeffrey Kunce wrote:
> PiddleWxDc is a wrapper class which adds the Piddle* 2D Drawing API to
> any wxPython** device context (wxDC and relatives).
>
> While piddleWX.py*** by Paul & Kevin Jacobs does a good job at
> implementing the Piddle specifications, it is primarily a stand-alone
> display application for Piddle graphics.

My brother and I think your code is very neat and plan to update the
official PIDDLE CVS version with it.  We just need to find time to finish up
rotated text support and track down a few bugs that only show up in wxGTK.

Thanks for the contribution!

-Kevin

--
S.A.G.E. Project Technical Coordinator  | Department of Epidemiology

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at
SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/1/_/2727/_/947712357/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=pythonpiddle&m=1