[wxPython] problems testing wxpython scripts

[wxPython] problems testing wxpython scripts

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
When I try to run demo.py in the demo directory by typing: python demo.py i get
a pause, and then nothing.  If I chmod +x the script, and run it stand alone,
it works.

Why can I not test it w/ python?

Re: [wxPython] problems testing wxpython scripts

Robin Dunn

> When I try to run demo.py in the demo directory by typing: python demo.py
i get
> a pause, and then nothing.  If I chmod +x the script, and run it stand
alone,
> it works.

Can you run other python scripts that way?  Is 'python' an alias on your
system?

Robin

Re: [wxPython] problems testing wxpython scripts

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
Hmm i went back, recompiled and re-installed.  Used the proper edits as you
suggested.  Seems happier now.  Thanks and sorry for the hassle.