[wxPython] how do you make a button with a border around it?

[wxPython] how do you make a button with a border around it?

Hugues Talbot

        The subjects says is almost all, just like in _all_ the
standard dialogs. I've tried making the button appear inside a
window with a SUNKEN look. This works (sort of) if you specify
the coordinates by hand, but the look is different on different
platforms (linux and windows), even with the wxDLG_xxx helper
functions.

        Anyone knows to do this? thanks in advance

  ___Hugues Talbot, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences___
 /            Down under, Locked Bag 17, North Ryde  NSW  2113  \
|    ,-_|\                Ph: 61 2 9325 3224 Fax: 61 2 9325 3200 |
|   /     \               (Building E6B, Macquarie University)   |
|   \_,-._* <- There      E-mail: [hidden email]    |
|        ,                WWW: http://www.dms.csiro.au/~talbot   |
+- Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software -+

Re: [wxPython] how do you make a button with a border around it?

Robin Dunn
> The subjects says is almost all, just like in _all_ the
> standard dialogs. I've tried making the button appear inside a
> window with a SUNKEN look. This works (sort of) if you specify
> the coordinates by hand, but the look is different on different
> platforms (linux and windows), even with the wxDLG_xxx helper
> functions.
>

> Anyone knows to do this? thanks in advance

If you are referring to the decoration for default buttons, then call the
SetDefault() method of the wxButton object.