[wxPython] hey guys!

Charles H. Tankersley
I am new to all this, am learning python, taking an online tutorial.  But
am deeply involved in Houston Linux User's Group as a guinea pig, and am
continuing to research my non-computer interests of zero emission energy,
and other things, too.  All I am trying to say is this; in the near future,
I may need to ask you guys some really dumb questions, will you help me?

Re: [wxPython] hey guys!

Robin Dunn
> I am new to all this, am learning python, taking an online tutorial.  But
> am deeply involved in Houston Linux User's Group as a guinea pig, and am
> continuing to research my non-computer interests of zero emission energy,
> and other things, too.  All I am trying to say is this; in the near future,
> I may need to ask you guys some really dumb questions, will you help me?

That's what this list is here for, wxPython users helping others.  However if
your questions are about Python in general you'll probably be better off
posing to comp.lang.python or sending to [hidden email] (after
reading the FAQ first of course!  http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html)