[wxPython] exiting dialog

Przemysław G. Gawroński
How can I make my application exit, when I close a dialog ?

My application consists of only one dialog window if I exit the dialog
by ESC key, the dialog is destoryed, but the python window still stays
and I have do close it.

How can I make it quicker ?

Thanks Przemek

--
Przemyslaw G. Gawronski UIN:8358522
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [wxPython] exiting dialog

Markus Gritsch
"Przemys³aw G. Gawroñski" wrote:

> How can I make my application exit, when I close a dialog ?
>
> My application consists of only one dialog window if I exit the dialog
> by ESC key, the dialog is destoryed, but the python window still stays
> and I have do close it.
>
> How can I make it quicker ?

What do you mean with "python window"? If you mean the Windows console window,
then maybe the following will apply:

*) The application terminated already, so the only thing you see is the
terminal window, which Windows didn't close.
*) This can be fixed by setting the properties of the console window. (-->
"Close window after program termination" or something like that)
*) Another possibility would be to start Python not with a console. This can be
achieved by renaming your script from 'spam.py' to 'smap.pyw' and then
double-click on it.

Have fun,
Markus