[wxPython] could someone please help? wxPanel

[wxPython] could someone please help? wxPanel

Brad Losh-2
I am doing a data entry program using wxFrame.  my frame has a menu and when you click on the menu to add inventory, i call a panel with my wxTextCtrl, etc.  how can I clear this panel when I am done?

thanks for any help at all...

Re: [wxPython] could someone please help? wxPanel

Robin Dunn
> I am doing a data entry program using wxFrame.  my frame has a
> menu and when you click on the menu to add inventory, i call a
> panel with my wxTextCtrl, etc.  how can I clear this panel when
> I am done?
>
> thanks for any help at all...

Please explain what you mean by "call a panel" and "clear this panel."  Is
the panel a child of the frame or is it contained in another frame?  Do you
want to remove the panel, remove the controls from the panel, or
reinitialize the controls on the panel?

Re: [wxPython] could someone please help? wxPanel

> inside my application frame, I have a def that assigns panelA
> to wxPanel(blah, blah).  On this panel, I have txtctrl and
> static text and I have a button call 'done'.  when 'done' is
> hit, I want to remove this panel.

Call panelA.Destroy() in the event handler for the button.