[wxPython] V2.1.13 rpm for ReDHat Linux Update

[wxPython] V2.1.13 rpm for ReDHat Linux Update

Chris Davs
I sent out an emial a little bit ago it read:

---------
I just upgraded my Linux ReHat system to wxPython v2.1.13 and now I get this error when I try to import wxPython.  The demo gets the same error.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/chris/cvs/openrpg/xmlchar.py", line 7, in ?
    from wxPython.wx import *
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/wxPython/__init__.py", line 20, in ?
    import wxc
ImportError: /usr/lib/libwxPyHelpers.so: undefined symbol: IsRunning__C7wxTimer

Any suggestions, the pervious version worked fine.
---------
Since then I have tried installing v2.1.13 on a couple outer machines (RedHat 6.1) and I get the same error.  So I don't think it's just an isolated problem.  Has anyone else successfully installed v2.1.13 on linux?

--
Chris Davis
[hidden email]