[wxPython] V2.1.13 rpm for ReDHat Linux Solved!

[wxPython] V2.1.13 rpm for ReDHat Linux Solved!

Chris Davs
I hadn't realized that I ws using wxwindows v2.1.11!!!!!  Stupid I know, but I was getting the latest download from wxwndows home pages and not the wxGTK home page.   I hope these few postings will help some else who makes the same mistake.
--
Chris Davis
[hidden email]
ICQ#40840786

[wxPython] Whoohoo

Gary Greyling-2
Silly post i know but i could no longer contain myself.

Python + wx really kicks but. Now just to convert the Sceintists here at work :)

Reformed perl programmer
--
Gary Greyling
Electric Genetics