[wxPython] Tutorial

Robin Dunn
Yes you read the subect line correctly.  I said "Tutorial."  The first parts
of a wxPython tutorial are now on the web site at

    http://alldunn.com/wxPython/tutorial.html.

Also be sure to check out some new news at

    http://alldunn.com/wxPython/status.html

and the new page at

    http://alldunn.com/wxPython/contribute.html

Re: [wxPython] Tutorial

Harri Pasanen

Robin Dunn wrote:

>     http://alldunn.com/wxPython/contribute.html

Regarding the Mac part -- has anyone tried the Executor Mac emulator
with Python/wxPython?
See http://www.ardi.com for more info on that.

At least their compatibility database does not seem to have an entry for
it.

Disclaimer, I don't ever use a Mac myself, just curious...

-Harri

Re: [wxPython] Tutorial

Robin Dunn
> Regarding the Mac part -- has anyone tried the Executor Mac emulator
> with Python/wxPython?
> See http://www.ardi.com for more info on that.
>
> At least their compatibility database does not seem to have an entry for
> it.

Don't know.  This is the first I've heard of it...  Sounds pretty cool, I'll
have to give it a shot when Code Warrior gets here.