[wxPython] Thanks

Jeff Bauer
Hi Robin.

Just a general "Thanks" message for all the
work you do porting, maintaining, and answering
questions about wxPython.  I don't use it much,
but I know you have put in a lot of effort into
this project.

I'm still hoping we'll see a CE version of
wxWindows one of these days.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon Research

[wxPython] Re: Thanks

Robin Dunn

> Just a general "Thanks" message for all the
> work you do porting, maintaining, and answering
> questions about wxPython.  I don't use it much,
> but I know you have put in a lot of effort into
> this project.

"Don't applaude, just throw money...[or computer hardware!]"  <grin>

> I'm still hoping we'll see a CE version of
> wxWindows one of these days.

It is still on the roadmap for wxWindows, as soon as Unicode support is more
solidified.  Once it is in wxWin then I'll see what I can do for wxPython.