[wxPython] Scrolling two windows at a time

[wxPython] Scrolling two windows at a time

Gordon Williams
Hello all,

I have been trying to make two windows scroll at the same time and have had
limited sucess.  Can anyone describe the best way to do this?

The two windows are both wxScrollWindow without scroll bars and contain
line drawings.  These are in a wxPanel which I have a scroll bar but I
cannot capture the event and send it to the children windows.  Using
OnScroll does not work and EVT_SCROLL does not work either.

Maybe there is a different way that I should be using?

Thanks,

Gordon Williams