[wxPython] Scaling of PlotCanvas

Volker Goebbels
Hi,

when trying the demo of wxPython I encounter a scaling problem with the
PlotCanvas: all plotted items are very small shrunken on nearly thumb
nail size in the lower left corner of the canvas. This also happens to
the stuff in my application. The wxPlotCanvas.py itself scales very nice.
I'm using wxPython 2.1.13 on Linux.
Has anyone an idea what goes wrong? Or better, what to do? :)

Best regards,
Volker Goebbels
---
2science Scientific Consulting        Dr. rer. nat Volker M. Göbbels
        Martin-Luther-Kingstr. 70, 52146 Würselen, Germany
Tel. 0177-4736586                            EMail: [hidden email]