[wxPython] Re: wxPython-users digest, Vol 1 #327 - 5 msgs

[wxPython] Re: wxPython-users digest, Vol 1 #327 - 5 msgs

patrick boulay
I would like to trigger a sort on a multi column list  by cliking on the colmun title ... how is one to do that ???

Patrick

Re: [wxPython] Re: wxPython-users digest, Vol 1 #327 - 5 msgs

Robin Dunn
> I would like to trigger a sort on a multi column list  by cliking on the
colmun title ... how is one to do that ???

Adding an event handler for EVT_LIST_COL_CLICK will let you know when a
column header has been clicked.

Unfortunatly the SortItems methods has not been wrapped into wxPython yet, so
to actually do a sort you will probably have to remove all the items and add
them back in the order you want.

I've been puttin off SortItems for long enough, so I'll see if I can get it
done today.