[wxPython] Re: easy use classes

Gordon Williams
Hello Robin B,

As a new person to wxPython from the Tkinter world, I am also finding it
very confusing.  I cant help you much, but I am sure that others can.

I tried out your code and found that there was a problem when just yes or
no is used.  yesno works ok.  Maybe they cant be used alone or with cancel.
 I tried

if __name__=="__main__":
    qb=MessageBox("my message box", style='question yes cancel')
    ans=qb.show('Want to continue')
    print ans

and you get an OK button instead of Yes and Cancel buttons.

Most likely not a problem with your code.

Regards,

Gordon

[wxPython] Re: easy use classes

Robin Becker-7
In article <[hidden email]>, Gordon Williams
<[hidden email]> writes

>Hello Robin B,
>
>As a new person to wxPython from the Tkinter world, I am also finding it
>very confusing.  I cant help you much, but I am sure that others can.
>
>I tried out your code and found that there was a problem when just yes or
>no is used.  yesno works ok.  Maybe they cant be used alone or with cancel.
> I tried
>
>if __name__=="__main__":
>    qb=MessageBox("my message box", style='question yes cancel')
>    ans=qb.show('Want to continue')
>    print ans

I'm pretty sure the problem is my assuming that yes and no would work
with the underlying dialog. They don't. Also no 'abort'.

--
Robin Becker