[wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Chris Barker-4
Cliff,

Could you point us to some info aobut Pygasm? what is it?

-Chris
--
Christopher Barker,
Ph.D.

Re: [wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Robin Dunn

> Cliff,
>
> Could you point us to some info aobut Pygasm? what is it?

See this message in the archives:

http://starship.python.net/pipermail/wxpython-users/1999-December/001398.html

Re: [wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Robin Becker-7
In article <018501bf524c$60468650$[hidden email]>, Robin Dunn
<[hidden email]> writes

>> Cliff,
>>
>> Could you point us to some info aobut Pygasm? what is it?
>>

>See this message in the archives:
>
>http://starship.python.net/pipermail/wxpython-users/1999-December/001398.html
/....

get a life please. I really don't need links to forms demanding answers
to dozens of questions. can't we get a home page etc for this stuff?
--
Robin Becker

Re: [wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Cliff Baeseman
Pygasm is a wxWindows IDE that looks a whole lot like Delphi.

It is capable of autogenerating code for forms and such from a wysiwyg editor.

I am not the original author of the code I just took the source and made sure
it would run under wxGTK in linux. The original author is on vacation so I
cannot contact him. I would love to put up a web site for this because it is
really nice looking maybe tonight I will post some screenshots of the IDE
running.

Cliff

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, you wrote:

> Cliff,
>
> Could you point us to some info aobut Pygasm? what is it?
>
> -Chris
> --
> Christopher Barker,
> Ph.D.
> [hidden email]                      ---           ---           ---
> http://www.jps.net/cbarker          -----@@       -----@@       -----@@
>                                    ------@@@     ------@@@     ------@@@
> Water Resources Engineering       ------   @    ------   @   ------   @
> Coastal and Fluvial Hydrodynamics -------      ---------     --------

Re: [wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Robin Dunn
> Pygasm is a wxWindows IDE that looks a whole lot like Delphi.
>
> It is capable of autogenerating code for forms and such from a wysiwyg
editor.

> I am not the original author of the code I just took the source and made
sure
> it would run under wxGTK in linux. The original author is on vacation so I
> cannot contact him. I would love to put up a web site for this because it
is
> really nice looking maybe tonight I will post some screenshots of the IDE
> running.

Technically, Riaan has a home page for it already at sourceforge, he just
hasn't made any pages for it yet.  Every sourceforge account gets webspace
too.  His is at http://pygasm.sourceforge.net/.

Re: [wxPython] Re: Pygasm IDE

Cliff Baeseman
I made a simple web page until Riaan returns from vacation. It has a bunch of
screen shots of the IDE now running very well under linux as well as link to
the modified source code.

Here is the link
http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman

Cliff