[wxPython] Re: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

[wxPython] Re: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

Chris Fama
I use code like

        EVT_BUTTON(self.FindWindowById(wxID_SAVE),
                   wxID_SAVE,
                   self.OnSaveMail)

I  hope this reply is not too late!

Chris

RE: [wxPython] Re: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

Cavanaugh, Craig
FindWindowById was the magic function I was looking for.  Thanks!

The dictionary kind of worked, but there were problems(i.e. a lot more work
needed) when creating multiple instances of the panel that contained the
wxHtmlWindow.  I was not able to create multiple instances of the tag
handler because of the way it adds itself automatically when it is imported
( wxHtmlWinParser_AddTagHandler(wxpTagHandler) )

Craig