[wxPython] RE: Redhat Distribution

Lorne-2
I gave up a while ago trying to get the Linux Redhat libraries all synchronized
to get wxPython operation.  I'm all for using the RPM GTK distribution to
ensure everything (hopefull) stands a chance on lining up.

The extra effort is small compared to the pains of missing pieces here and
there.

What version of Redhat are you going to work with?  The lastest seems pretty
complete but some discussion groups seems to indicate a poor quality of their
distribtion.

Re: [wxPython] RE: Redhat Distribution

Robin Dunn

> What version of Redhat are you going to work with?  The lastest seems
pretty
> complete but some discussion groups seems to indicate a poor quality of
their
> distribtion.

I do most development using RedHat 6.0, but I also have access to a 5.1
machine that I use for building the RPM so it doesn't have dependencies on
the new glibc.