[wxPython] Python wrapper for OGL

Robin Barendregt-2
Is there one? I figured I'd try it myself, so I downloaded SWIG and OGL.
Compiled both, but when I tried swig on OGL's include files, it encountered
too many errors on basic.h, which is the most important one in the package.

Re: [wxPython] Python wrapper for OGL

Robin Dunn
> Is there one? I figured I'd try it myself, so I downloaded SWIG and OGL.
> Compiled both, but when I tried swig on OGL's include files, it
encountered
> too many errors on basic.h, which is the most important one in the
package.

I have OGL done and had hoped to have made a new release by now but the
wxWindows CVS server is dead so I have been having trouble doing my final
release testing...  The person who provides the CVS server is out on Holiday
until next week I think.