[wxPython] Python source->HTML pretty printer

[wxPython] Python source->HTML pretty printer

Stephen Pitts
I noticed that on the wxPython web site, there is a syntax-highlighted
HTML version of test1.py. Does anyone know of a source->HTML syntax
highlighting program for Python source?
--
Stephen Pitts

Re: [wxPython] Python source->HTML pretty printer

Fredrik Lundh-3
> I noticed that on the wxPython web site, there is a syntax-highlighted
> HTML version of test1.py. Does anyone know of a source->HTML syntax
> highlighting program for Python source?

here's one:
http://starship.python.net/crew/just/

</F>

Re: [wxPython] Python source->HTML pretty printer

> I noticed that on the wxPython web site, there is a syntax-highlighted
> HTML version of test1.py. Does anyone know of a source->HTML syntax
> highlighting program for Python source?
> --

I just used VIM for that.  One of the menu options is to write out the syntax
highlighting in HTML.

Re: [wxPython] Python source->HTML pretty printer

Gerrit Holl
<quote name="Stephen Pitts" date="952022860" email="[hidden email]">
> I noticed that on the wxPython web site, there is a syntax-highlighted
> HTML version of test1.py. Does anyone know of a source->HTML syntax
> highlighting program for Python source?
</quote>

HTMLgen is able to do that. Search for 'HTMLgen' on www.vex.net/parnassus.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Plies korekt enie bet ingglisj joe encauntur in mai imil mesusj!