[wxPython] PygasmGTK oops Forgot the link (download here)

[wxPython] PygasmGTK oops Forgot the link (download here)

Cliff Baeseman
Here is the download link http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman/pygasmgtk.zip

just unzip to a directory and execute Pygasm.py

The first thing you will want to do is click on wxApp in the pallet this will
also add a application main frame. At that point click the up arrow in the
editor window this will launch the wxFrame. It will be small so hunt it down
and stretch it out. then start dropping objects on it.

Cliff

Re: [wxPython] PygasmGTK oops Forgot the link (download here)

Cliff Baeseman
The source code is available only in zipped form at the moment. The project is
being hosted on source forge at http://www.sourceforge.net ...

I am not the original author I am just doing the hacking necessary to make it
work on the linux platform under wxGTK. I have tried to contact the author but
unfortunately he has gone on a extended vacation. Once he returns I plan on
asking him if we can get that into the source forge cvs. In the mean time I
could use a little help getting this thing full up and working correctly. It is
still causing a core once in a while but I will probably be able to track it
down tonight.

Yes it is the best that I have seen also that is why I immedately dropped
Python Builder development. I still do not like the name Pygasm it is a poor
name in my opinion for such a nice IDE.

Cliff