[wxPython] Problem with wxz

Juha Saukkola
I have a problem with (generic) toggle-buttons.

If button is touched and cursor is moved outside of button
before mouse is released, toggle-button is not in 'down'-position,
although Event appeared!

One way to handle the problem might be to put toggle-button down
from code, but how?

Re: [wxPython] Problem with wxz

Robin Dunn

> I have a problem with (generic) toggle-buttons.
>
> If button is touched and cursor is moved outside of button
> before mouse is released, toggle-button is not in 'down'-position,
> although Event appeared!

Fixed.

> One way to handle the problem might be to put toggle-button down
> from code, but how?

button.SetToggle(true)