[wxPython] Print Preview

Lorne-2
I've been playing around with the Print Framework.

I think I've figured out the proper use of getting screen and printing
resolutions calculated within my drawing algorithm.

The main problem is that I wanted to skip the usual drawing step onto a
scrollable canvas window and only display the Print Preview screen.  I not sure
why I'm having trouble.  It just comes up blanked out with none of the control
buttons.  The class instances seem to be there, but it's like something else
isn't initialized.

I'll keep playing around with it, but if anyone has had some success I would
like to see what involved.