[wxPython] Menu items with small icons

Frederic Gedin
I don't know why my last message was screwed up.  Let's make a new try!

How is it possible to insert a small icon before a menu item?
I tried to use the SetBitmaps method of the wxMenuItem but got a
"attribute error message".

Thank you for your help

Frederic

Re: [wxPython] Menu items with small icons

Robin Dunn

> How is it possible to insert a small icon before a menu item?
> I tried to use the SetBitmaps method of the wxMenuItem but got a
> "attribute error message".

It's not currently possible.  When the menu classes were refactored a couple
months ago it was taken out in order to allow the classes share more code
across ports.  I expect that support for images in menus will be added back
in sometime once it can be figured out for the other ports.