[wxPython] Maximum file size for wxHTMLWindow component

[wxPython] Maximum file size for wxHTMLWindow component

Pieter Claerhout-3
Hello,

what is the maximum size of file you can load into a wxHTMLWindow
control, or is it only limited to the size of the virtual memory?

Pieter

Pieter Claerhout - [hidden email]
Response Center - Applications Support

Creo Europe - Excelsiorlaan 21 - 1930 Zaventem - Belgium
Tel: +32 (2) 711 14 00 - Fax: +32 (2) 720 96 71

Re: [wxPython] Maximum file size for wxHTMLWindow component

Robin Dunn

> what is the maximum size of file you can load into a wxHTMLWindow
> control, or is it only limited to the size of the virtual memory?

As far as I know it is limited only by the size ofmemory and your patience
while you wait for it to parse and render.