[wxPython] Linux distribution

Lorne-2
Thanks to your very specific RPM instructions on your lastest release I managed
to finally see what wxPython looks like and operates like under Linux.  I ran
across that same "core dump" problem with the Directory someone pointed out
earlier, and a problem with the slider sizing in the demo.

Things are looking good.

Re: [wxPython] Linux distribution

Robin Dunn
> Thanks to your very specific RPM instructions on your lastest release I
managed
> to finally see what wxPython looks like and operates like under Linux.  I
ran
> across that same "core dump" problem with the Directory someone pointed
out
> earlier, and a problem with the slider sizing in the demo.

Yep, I discovered the problem with the slider shortly before the release and
fixed it in CVS.  It was too late for the wxGTK RPM though, but will be
there for the next one.  (Basically there was a clash in values for one of
the slider styles and wxVERTICAL, so if wxHORIZONTAL and this flag were
specified then it got real confused.)

> Things are looking good.

Thanks!