[wxPython] Interim releases

Robin Dunn
The first automated interim release for win32 has been uploaded to
http://alldunn.com/wxPython/interim/.  These are "releases between the
(official) releases," and will happen whenever I feel that there are enough
new fixes or features and that it is stable enough.  The build and upload
process is automated so all I have to do is press a button before going to
bed and by the next morning it is done.  This makes it easy to make an
interim release whenever I reach minor milestones, instead of having to wait
for the major ones.

Re: [wxPython] Interim releases

Piet van Oostrum

RD> The first automated interim release for win32 has been uploaded to
RD> http://alldunn.com/wxPython/interim/. These are "releases between the
RD> (official) releases," and will happen whenever I feel that there are
RD> enough new fixes or features and that it is stable enough. The build
RD> and upload process is automated so all I have to do is press a button
RD> before going to bed and by the next morning it is done. This makes it
RD> easy to make an interim release whenever I reach minor milestones,
RD> instead of having to wait for the major ones.

A few remarks about the 12/25 one:
- GLcanvas wasn't compiled in (I suppose it's just a compile time option)
- AddTool has the wrong number of parameters. This shows up in the
  Calendar and Floatbar demos. It gives an exception telling that AddTool
  is called with 9 params but only expects 8.
--
Piet van Oostrum <[hidden email]>
Private email: [hidden email]

Re: [wxPython] Interim releases

Robin Dunn
> A few remarks about the 12/25 one:
> - GLcanvas wasn't compiled in (I suppose it's just a compile time option)

Oops.  Sorry.

> - AddTool has the wrong number of parameters. This shows up in the
>   Calendar and Floatbar demos. It gives an exception telling that AddTool
>   is called with 9 params but only expects 8.

Yep, see the CHANGES.txt file.  There was an API change and I obviously
didn't run through all the demos before building the release.  Those problems
have been found since then and fixed for the next release.

Any comments on the splash screen?