[wxPython] IDE

David Oppenheimer
Dear Group,

I don't know what the status of this project is, but perhaps PTUI could be used with wxPython. They introduce PTUI as follows: "Ptui is a Python development environment programmed entirely in Python which can be completely
extended in Python."

Perhaps a drag and drop GUI maker (with a Visual Basic look and feel) that would output wxPython code could be added to PTUI. Anyone interested in working on such a project?   I would definitely use a Python IDE like that.

David Oppenheimer

"Any Sufficiently Advanced Technology Is Indistinguishable From Magic"
- Arthur C. Clarke

Re: [wxPython] IDE

Robin Dunn
> I don't know what the status of this project is, but perhaps PTUI
> could be used with wxPython. They introduce PTUI as follows: "Ptui
> is a Python development environment programmed entirely in Python
> which can be completely extended in Python."

PTUI will likely have the same troubles with wxPython that IDLE has,
competing main loops...

Also I don't think it is maintained anymore.