[wxPython] How to access image data.

Gary Herron-3
I'm trying to do a little image manipulation on a wxImage object.  What
I get back from the GetData() call is swig'ed pointer
"_11a00200_unsigned_char_p".

I've done enough swig to know what this is and how I could go about
writing my own extension to access the character data, but I would
rather not reinvent the wheel.  Are there any features within pyWindows
which can act upon such an pointer, perhaps turning it into an array (or
even better, a NumericPython array)?

Thanks for the help,
Gary.

--
Dr. Gary Herron <[hidden email]>
206-287-5616

Re: [wxPython] How to access image data.

Robin Dunn
> I'm trying to do a little image manipulation on a wxImage object.  What
> I get back from the GetData() call is swig'ed pointer
> "_11a00200_unsigned_char_p".

Oops!  Sorry.  I'll get this one squashed before the next release.  (Any day
now...)

Robin