[wxPython] Help with wxTreeCtrl (Winkelman, Jeff)

[wxPython] Help with wxTreeCtrl (Winkelman, Jeff)

Sean Mc Grath-2
["Winkelman, Jeff" <[hidden email]>]

>I am trying to use the wxTreeCtrl and I am having trouble with the
>following:
>
>When I issue the following statement:
>
> tree.GetNextSibling(currentItem)
>
>I always get a wxTreeItemId instance, even when them item has no siblings.
>
>The documentation says I should get an Invalid tree item.  I figured in
>Python this would be None.  How do I determine if an item is valid or not?

Call the IsOk() method.

regards,

<Sean URI="http://www.digitome.com/sean.html">
Developers Day Co-Chair, 9th International World Wide Web Conference
16-19, May, 2000, Amsterdam, The Netherlands http://www9.org
</Sean>