[wxPython] Help, printing question

Brad Losh-2
I have copied Robin's example for printFramework, but I am getting

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "jsmtest.py", line 111, in OnPrintPage
    maxX = self.canvas.getWidth()
AttributeError: getWidth

Re: [wxPython] Help, printing question

Robin Dunn
> I have copied Robin's example for printFramework, but I am getting
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "jsmtest.py", line 111, in OnPrintPage
>     maxX = self.canvas.getWidth()
> AttributeError: getWidth

If I remember right, the getWidth method is one that is a member of the
class I created, not a standard method.  If you wan this functionality then
you need to add it to your canvas class.