[wxPython] GetHandle()

David Gobbi-4
I'm trying to get VTK to work with wxPython using a method
similar to getting VTK to render into a Tkinter Togl widget.

However, in order to do this I need to get the HWND handle
(Win32) or the Window handle (X Window) of the glcanvas.  I've
hacked GetHandle() into windows.i for this purpose.

Is there any chance that GetHandle() will be implemented
in the wxPython distribution in the future?

 - David

--David Gobbi, MSc                    [hidden email]
  Advanced Imaging Research Group

Re: [wxPython] GetHandle()

Robin Dunn

> Is there any chance that GetHandle() will be implemented
> in the wxPython distribution in the future?

No Problem