[wxPython] FW: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

[wxPython] FW: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

Cavanaugh, Craig
Ok, maybe I need to think a bit more before I push send ;-)?

It's possible to use a dictionary instead of a list.  wxpTag.py could be
extended to look for a tag called "KEY" for instance.  It would then use
this as a key for the dictionary.  That way, order of creation would not be
an issue.

Robin, is this something you would consider as excepting as an enhancement,
or should it just be my own custom version of wxpTap.py.....  Provided that
this is an acceptable solution.

Craig

Re: [wxPython] FW: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

Robin Dunn
> Ok, maybe I need to think a bit more before I push send ;-)?
>
> It's possible to use a dictionary instead of a list.  wxpTag.py could be
> extended to look for a tag called "KEY" for instance.  It would then use
> this as a key for the dictionary.  That way, order of creation would not be
> an issue.
>
> Robin, is this something you would consider as excepting as an enhancement,
> or should it just be my own custom version of wxpTap.py.....  Provided that
> this is an acceptable solution.

Yes, that sounds useful.