[wxPython] FW: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

[wxPython] FW: Advanced use of wxHtmlWindow

Cavanaugh, Craig
I took a closer look at wxpTag.py.  It would be easy to change it so that a
list of references is updated when a new object is created.  What I don't
know is what the order of the objects will be, and will it be predictable,
and is there a better way yet.

Craig